Thursday 6 June 2013

ellokitty

Finally Made it out to @japanla & just before they closed!!...



Finally Made it out to @japanla & just before they closed!! Thanks @doodafoo for the book! #instacats #japanla #instakittens #mrow #meow #catlover #LA #coolbuys #catsareweird #thanksdoodafoo @hellokitty @hellokittyjunkie #hellokitty #hellokittyfan (at Japan L.A.)

Special Moment Sunday! #specialmomentsunday #sms My special...



Special Moment Sunday! #specialmomentsunday #sms My special moment was the day I got #finadene aka #fini ! It's amazing to watch this girl grow! Can't wait to see how big she will get! #ohfinadene #sillyfini #momentsworthcapturing @insta_kitten @cats_of_instagram @thedailykitten #thedailykitten #kittensoflb #ogkitten #instacats #instakittens #mrow #meow #ktfo #purrpurrpurr

Hi Lennox! I could stare at this picture forever #lennox #sua...



Hi Lennox! I could stare at this picture forever #lennox #sua #redondo #momentsworthcapturing #tabachoy #titaling

Super excited! @thekatinas !! #vote4love #lovechapter Love...



Super excited! @thekatinas !! #vote4love #lovechapter Love Chapter! Songs & Stories with The Katinas! #momentsworthcapturing #friendsthatarelikefamily #praise #worship #itsbeenawhile @pah_ool @pappajon @gogoglennstah @markyabooty @doodafoo @ahhsteeezy #spym (at Christian Life Church)

My loves are #ktfo ! #finadene and @doodafoo πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘¦πŸ’€ sorry for...



My loves are #ktfo ! #finadene and @doodafoo πŸ˜ΈπŸ‘¦πŸ’€ sorry for the awkward angle lol. #thedailykitten @thedailykitten @cats_of_instagram #instacats #instakittens #catsofinstagram #catsagram #mrow #meow #tuxedokitten @insta_kitten @hellokitty #fini #sillyfini #ohfinadene #momentsworthcapturing #kittensofLB

Anyone interested in adopting this little girl? She is 2 months...



Anyone interested in adopting this little girl? She is 2 months old and is looking for a wonderful new home! Please contact me if interested. She is full chihuahua but just like her mommy, she won't grow to be a full sized chihuahua. I won't just give her to anyone, so if you could show me you could take care of her & love her like how we have, she will be yours to take home! (:

KATCHAFIRE!! @katchafire_official YES!!! Best graduation present...



KATCHAFIRE!! @katchafire_official YES!!! Best graduation present evaa!!! @doodafoo @kumirocks @sheppicakes @eencarna #katchafire #dtdisney #hoba

Congrats @gogoglennstah !!! You did it!! #csulbgrad...



Congrats @gogoglennstah !!! You did it!! #csulbgrad #prayerbuddies #pb4life #csulbalumni #classof2013 #graduation2013 (at Central Quad)

Oh Finadene, why must you be so curious? #finadene #fini #ohfini...



Oh Finadene, why must you be so curious? #finadene #fini #ohfini #momentsworthcapturing #instacats #instakittens #catsofinstagram #meow #mrow #tuxedokitty @insta_kitten @cats_of_instagram #thedailykitten #thedailykittenc1

My name is Heather Ashley Orbon Kumiyama and I am a CSU CHANNEL...



My name is Heather Ashley Orbon Kumiyama and I am a CSU CHANNEL ISLANDS Graduate! As I look back at the beginning, ill be honest, I never thought this day was going to come. Being on my own for the first time was a real challenge. I fought hard with my family, to prove to them that this is the path I wanted to take. I have over come many obstacles and faced many fears, but I am the Woman I am today because of it. Thank you Channel Islands for giving me the opportunity, both academically and jobs! thank you for getting me ready for the work force & the world. I am bless with the family, friends, mentors, and colleagues who pushed me and kept me going. All the haters, well you can go suck it! Lol Anywho. I came, I saw, I conquered! I am proud to be a Biology Major. I did this, I made it happen. It's especially more satisfying when you put in the work, the hours, and the tears. I'm done! Look out world, cuz Imma coming! (;

We got it from our grandma! #throwbackthursday #tbt spending...



We got it from our grandma! #throwbackthursday #tbt spending quality time with my lala at our block yard sale! #mygrandmarocks #grandmaludy #foxymama #ogskateboarder #mickymousejacket #famousbun #rawtalent #orbon

I miss my mommy, im not gonna lie. School keeps me from spending...



I miss my mommy, im not gonna lie. School keeps me from spending time with her, and I know we always step on each others toes, but I love her way too much. A mother's love is the greatest love of all. Thank you mom for doing everything you do for all 6 of ur kids. We are a handful, but know we love you. Thank you for being that rock in the family, the glue that keeps us together, and the blessing in our lives. <3 thank you for being everything in my life. #ilovemymommy #kumikids #kumiyama #momentsworthcapturing #happymothersday #mothersday2013

LAIT! #noho #whynot #cuzweregraduating #milkhollywood...



LAIT! #noho #whynot #cuzweregraduating #milkhollywood #beverlyblvd #blueberrycrumblecake #coffeetoffee #icecreamsandwich #getdownonit @xcel2139 #classof2013 (at Milk)

I left for college when I was 17 years old. I paid for my own...



I left for college when I was 17 years old. I paid for my own rent, textbooks, tuition, food, & everything I needed to make my educational career possible. Had a total of 4 jobs, & at least 1 semester of 23 units. All for this one moment, next Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at 3PM. To all the students who worry about college, just know that it is possible! Money is always out there to help pay for college, so don't let that issue discourage you! All that hard work in high school will pay off. Believe it or not, grades do pay! This is your life, make it happen! All the sweat, stress, & tears, are all worth it. >=] #cigrad #csuci #csuchannelislands #biology #classof2013 #determinedtofinish #makeithappen #momentsworthcapturing #kumiyama #kumikids #medicalimaging

My baby girl is KTFO! Lol she had a fun day out in the sun!...



My baby girl is KTFO! Lol she had a fun day out in the sun! 😻☀#sillykitty #ktfo #finadene #ohfini #fini #momentsworthcapturing #sleepyhead #hadwaytoomuchfun @insta_kitten @cats_of_instagram #igkitten #thedailykitten

Good morning from #finadene & I! @sheppicakes @doodafoo...



Good morning from #finadene & I! @sheppicakes @doodafoo @kumirocks #goodmorning #kittens #kittensofinstagram #camarillo #instacats #instakittens #IGkitten #cuddlebuddy #mrow #meow #momentsworthcapturing

Just a few of #finadene 's sleeping poses! Lol #ohfini...



Just a few of #finadene 's sleeping poses! Lol #ohfini #sillykitty #instacats #instakittens #kittens #kittensofinstagram #meow #mrow #momentsworthcapturing #MJ #dramatic #thedailykitten @insta_kitten @doodafoo @sheppicakes @kumirocks @rkumiyama

Thank you auntie @___cynthiaa and uncle @chrisaguila and...



Thank you auntie @___cynthiaa and uncle @chrisaguila and everyone at the EAC for playing with me and babysitting me today! Love you & can't wait to see you again! <3 Fini :3 #fini #finadene #playtime #naptime #thedailykitten #momentsworthcapturing #mrow #meow @insta_kitten #kittens #kittensofinstagram #instacats #instakittens

hi everyone! My name is Finadene, but u could call me Fini! Good...



hi everyone! My name is Finadene, but u could call me Fini! Good night & sweet dreams! <3 fini #goodnight #mrow #meow #chamorrita #finadene #momentsworthcapturing #kittens #instacats #instakittens #kittensofinstagram @insta_kitten @doodafoo @sheppicakes @kumirocks @rkumiyama

On 4/24/13 my life changed! Thanks to @sheppicakes &...



On 4/24/13 my life changed! Thanks to @sheppicakes & @ojayers07 , @doodafoo and I were blessed with a wonderful & adorable kitten! She's about 4-5 weeks old & we have decided to name her Finadene aka Fini (cool points if you know why! Lol) @insta_kitten #mychamorroprincess #chamorropride #instakittens #kittens #kittensofinstagram #instacats #momentsworthcapturing #finadene #fini I added the @hellokitty doll to show how big she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment